Assistant Court Clerk Republic of Zambia Judiciary
- Republic of Zambia Judiciary
- 1 year ago
Vacancy title: Assistant Court Clerk[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Public Administration, and Government , Category: Admin & Office ]
Jobs at:Republic of Zambia Judiciary
Deadline of this Job:
23 September 2022
Within Zambia , Solwezi , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, September 21, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Judiciary is an arm of Government of the Republic of Zambia. Its mission is to provide effective and efficient administration of justice accessible to all people in Zambia through impartial and timely adjudication without fear or favour". In order to improve service delivery, the Judiciary in North-Western Province intends to fill in the vacant positions as indicated below. Applications are therefore invited from suitable candidates to fill the above positions:
(JSS 03) ANNUAL BASIC SALARY OF K45, 650.30
TO BE BASED AT MUSELE LOCAL COURT IN KALUMBILA DISTRICT.
The successful candidates will report to the Local Court Magistrate in Charge of the Station and some of the responsibilities will include the following:
• Undertaking timely production and compilation of court returns in order to facilitate development of appropriate interventions.
• Preparing timely books of accounts for the Local Court for submission to the supervising officer
• Recording cases in the Local Court.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
• Full Form V or Grade Twelve (12) School Certificate with Five (5) 'O' levels Credit or better including English.
• Related professional qualification is an added advantage.
• Able to communicate effectively in English and any local languages.
OTHER SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
• Good Interpersonal Skills.
• Excellent Communication Skills.
• Good writing skills.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
Interested candidates may address their applications along with a copy of their Curriculum Vitae (CV) and academic certificates to the Human Resource Management Officer, P. O Box 110032 Provincial Local Courts Office, Solwezi, not later than 23rd September 2022 at 17:00 hours.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Get FREE Job Alerts
Vacancy title: Investment Assistant Manager [ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Consul