Tender Notice – Procurement of Honey Processing Equipment
- TechnoServe Zambia
- 2 weeks ago
Request for Quotation
Subject: Procurement of Honey Processing Equipment
Reference #: P0014176
The requirements for TechnoServe’s anticipated purchase are listed below. A more detailed Specifications Sheet is also attached.
The FED programme is seeking a responsive, reliable, and competent supplier to
assist with supplying TechnoServe Zambia with items listed in Table 1 on the scope of work. This document outlines needs and requirements for supplying the item to Technoserve Zambia.
TechnoServe requests that the requested goods or services be provided on or before the date listed below, and be delivered to the below address:
Address: 88B, Central Street, Jesmondine, Lusaka, Zambia
Criteria for Selection:
TechnoServe’s evaluation of quotes will be based on the factors set out below. At the sole discretion of TechnoServe, bidders may be selected for follow-up questions or to provide an oral presentation. TechnoServe reserves the right to award the purchase to the vendor whose quote is deemed to be in the best interest of TechnoServe. TechnoServe will not award the purchase to any vendor where there is indication of a lack of business integrity.
Max Points Criterion
1. 35 Price, inclusive of all delivery, fees, taxes, and other charges
2. 40 Quality of goods, factoring in vendor reputation
3. 10 Payment Terms (10 points for payment 30 calendar days after
delivery, 0 points for full payment in advance, other terms will
obtain points accordingly)
4. 15 Delivery terms, relative to delivery date and address noted above
All quotations must:
- Contain a detailed cost with applicable taxes and other charges clearly identified.
- Provide requested payment terms and conditions.
- Describe the qualifications, experience, and capabilities of the firm (or consultant) in providing the type of goods or services being requested.
- Provide at least 3 references for similar procurements with a description of the goods or services provided and the dates of delivery.
- Include a contact name, email address, and telephone number to facilitate communication between TechnoServe and the vendor.
For quotes from a fi rm, provide a brief outline of the company and services offered, including:
- Full legal name, jurisdiction of incorporation, and address of the company.
Full legal name and country of citizenship of company’s President, Chief
Executive Officer, and/or all other principal officers of the company.
- Year the business was established.
- If a consortium of fi rms or a team of consultants submits a quote jointly, the above information should be provided for each member of the team.
To ensure consideration, all quotes must be submitted in the following language and currency, and by the due date noted below:
All quotes must be emailed to the address below with your quote attached in one or more files (PDF preferred). You will receive an auto-confirmation upon receipt. DO NOT email your quote to any employee of TechnoServe or deliver your quote in hard copy to a TechnoServe office. Failing to adhere to these instructions may makeyour quote ineligible for consideration.
Order of Events:
This procurement will be administered in accordance with the following dates (subject to change at TechnoServe’s sole discretion):
Last date that questions and notice of intent to bid will be accepted.
Questions and answers will be distributed to all known interested parties, so questions should not disclose confidential information, and all interested parties should submit a notice of intent to bid by this deadline to ensure they receive a copy of TechnoServe’s response to questions. Questions and/or notice of intent to bid should be emailed to: email@example.com
28/09/2022 Date that answers to questions will be distributed to all known intended bidders.
30/09/2022 Last date that quotes will be accepted by TechnoServe.
Terms and Conditions:
- The Request for Quotation is not and shall not be considered an offer by TechnoServe.
- All responses must be received on or before the date indicated on the RFQ. All late responses will be rejected.
- All unresponsive quotes will be rejected.
- All quotes will be considered binding offers. Your quote must be valid for acceptance for a minimum period of 90 days from the closing date of this solicitation.
- All awards will be subject to TechnoServe contractual terms and conditions and contingent on the availability of donor funding.
- TechnoServe reserves the right to accept or reject any quote or cancel the solicitation process at any time, without assigning any reason, and shall have no liability to any vendors submitting quotes for such rejection or cancellation of the RFQ.
- TechnoServe reserves the right to accept all or part of the quote when awarding the purchase order/contract.
- All information provided by TechnoServe in this RFQ is offered in good faith. Individual items are subject to change at any time and all known intended bidders will be provided with notifi cation of any changes.
- TechnoServe reserves the right to require any bidder to enter into a non-disclosure agreement.
- Bidders are solely obligated to pay for all costs which may be incurred by the bidder or any third parties in connection with preparing the quote.
- All quotes and supporting documentation shall become the property of TechnoServe and shall be treated confidentially.
- Bidders are required to identify and disclose any actual or potential Conflict of Interest.
The attached Specifications Sheet represents an integral part of this solicitation. Click on the link
Date: 12/09/2022 Subject: Procurement of Construction Material Reference #: P001
Amendment #1 – Request for Proposal/Quotation Subject: 4 Laptops and 6 Samsung t
The Population Council (the Council) conducts research worldwide to improve and