Watchman Republic of Zambia Judiciary
- chman job
- 2 weeks ago
Vacancy title: Watchman[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Public Administration, and Government , Category: Admin & Office ]
Jobs at:Republic of Zambia Judiciary
Deadline of this Job:
27 September 2022
Within Zambia , Kitwe , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, September 22, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Learn more about Republic of Zambia Judiciary
Republic of Zambia Judiciary jobs in Zambia
The Judiciary is an arm of Government of the Republic of Zambia. Its mission is to provide effective and efficient administration of justice accessible to all people in Zambia through impartial and timely adjudication without fear or favour". In order to improve service delivery, the Judiciary in Kitwe Region on the Copperbelt, intends to fill the following vacant positions as indicated below. Applications are therefore invited from suitable candidates to fill the above positions:
(SALARY SCALE JSS 01, ANNUAL BASIC SALARY K42, 557.30)
The successful candidates will fill positions at Kitwe Subordinate Court and Chambish Local Court, and will report to the Senior Clerk of Court and Clerk in Charge respectively.
The main responsibility of the Watchman is to provide security services in order to ensure prevention of crime and loss of property and life and some of the responsibilities will include the following:
• Securing the court premises to prevent theft, detect any attempts to damage property or harm the property within the area of operation
• To offer some measures of deterrence against unlawful activities and to keep undesirable activities at bay.
• To exercise discretion in granting authorisation to enter or to exit the premises and conduct security screenings to ensure that no person intending to commit unlawful activities such as theft, vandalism, robbery or arson in allowed in or out.
• Effectively undertaking inspection of the court premises and the assets of the Judiciary.
• Ready to work both night and day shift as need may arise to prevent
Knowledge and skills Required:
• Grade nine (9) Certificate or better.
• Possession of a GCE Certificate will be an added advantage.
• Able to communicate effectively in English and in any local languages.
Other Skills and Attributes:
• 25 years old and above
• Able to communicate effectively in English
• Interpersonal Skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Good writing skills
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
Interested candidates may send their handwritten applications along with a copy of their Curriculum Vitae (CV) with three traceable referees and copies of their professional and academic certificates to the address given below not later than 30th September, 2022, 12:00 hours. Only short-listed applicants who meet the minimum requirements for the vacant positions will be contacted.
Kindly note that preference will be given to Lufwanyama residents/candidates for all positions in Lufwanyama District
The Provincial Human Resource Management Officer
Provincial Local Courts Office
P.O Box 20135
Vacancy title: Office Orderly (JSS01) [ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Public Admin
Vacancy title: 2 General Workers (JSS 01) [ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Public A
Vacancy title: 5 Local Court Messengers (JSS 03) [ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: P