Manager Human Resource and Administration
- North Western Water Supply and Sanitation Company Limited
- 2 months ago
The North Western Water Supply and Sanitation Company Limited (NWWSSCL) is a commercial utility, providing water and sanitation services in the North-Western Province. The Company has a vision of “striving for excellence in water supply and sanitation”. It is value driven and performance oriented and tion in the year 2000 has been among the top performing utilities. The Company operates in Eight (8) Districts; Solwezi, Mwinilunga, Kasempa, Mufumbwe, Manyinga, Kabompo, Zambezi and Chavuma. The Company envisioned to take over provision of water and sanitation services in the newly created districts of Mushindamo, Kalumbila and Ikelenge. NWWSSCL is an equal opportunity employer and now seeks to recruit high profile, self-motivated, innovative, honesty, committed, adequately qualified and appropriately experienced persons to fill the vacant position of Manager Human Resource and Administration on a fixed term contract of three years.
1. REPORTING LINE: MANAGING DIRECTOR
The Manager Human Resource and Administration will be responsible for day to day management of human capital, employee relations and development functions in order to promote productivity and sound industrial relations in the Company.
3. MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
3.1 Effectively manage the maintenance and updating of Human Resource Information Module.
3.2 Timely coordinate the compilation of individual mid-year and annual performance appraisals in the Company in order to facilitate the assessment of job performance
3.3 Manage the recruitment and placement of staff according to the Company structure to facilitate and sustain operations.
3.4 Interpret and implement terms and conditions of service for staff.
3.5 Coordinate and implement training and development programmes for employees, ensuring that training and capacity development programmes address employees, skills gap.
3.6 Manage talent development processes and procedures for staff in order to have a viable talent development plan which will meet the Company’s current and future business models.
3.7 Plan, organise and execute programs for induction of new members of staff.
3.8 Promote good industrial relations in the Company through professional and effective interpretation of Human Resource policies, collective agreements and general conditions of service and engage the union as provided for in the recognition and collective agreement.
3.9 Manage annual processes regarding communication, reporting and analysis of compensation programs for both contractual and permanent and pensionable.
3.10 Administration of disciplinary cases and investigate any grievances by employees and take necessary action to address these in close liaison with respective line managers and Manager Human Resource and Administration to ensure compliance in line with the rules of natural justice is applied.
3.11 Manage contracts for service provision such as security, cleaning and insurance policies.
3.12 Oversee staff welfare through effective coordination of medical schemes including NHIMA, staff funerals and providing a conducive working environment.
4.2 Knowledge and skill Requirements
4.1 Minimum Academic qualifications
- Grade Twelve (12) Form Five (05) with Five “O” Credits including Mathematics and English Language.
4.2 Minimum Vocational/Professional qualifications
- Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration (bias in HR) or Industrial Psychology or any other relevant related field from a recognised Institution.
- Master’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration (bias in HR) or Industrial Psychology or any other relevant qualification at post graduate will be an added advantage.
- Member of the Zambia Institute of Human Resources and Management (ZIHRM) with a valid practicing licence.
4.3 Minimum relevant work experience.
- Minimum 6 years post qualification experience in a reputable organisation of which 3 years at Senior Management.
4.4 Required competencies/Personal qualities
- Strategic/Business planning skills
- Highly developed leadership and management skills
- High analytical Skills
- Steady and be able to work under pressure
- Leadership and integrity
- Adaptability, flexibility and mobility.
Applications accompanied by copies of Academic and Professional Certificates, updated Curriculum Vitae, day time contact telephone number(s) and three traceable referees should reach the undersigned not later than Friday, 14th October 14, 2022.
The Managing Director
North Western Water Supply and Sanitation Company Limited
MEMA House, Mwanawasa Street
Vacancy title: Human Resources and Administration Officer [ Type: FULL TIME , In
Vacancy title: Human Resource and Administration Officer [ Type: FULL TIME , Ind