Administrative Personal Secretary
- CARE STARS SERVICES (RECRUITMENT AGENCY)
- 5 months ago
Our client, a microfinance company based in Lusaka is seeking to hire an energetic Administrative Personal Secretary.
Key responsibilities include.
- Reporting to management and performing secretarial duties.
- Processing, typing, editing, and formatting reports and documents.
- Filing documents, as well as entering data and maintaining databases.
- Liaising with internal departments and communicating with the public.
- Directing internal and external calls, emails, and faxes to designated departments.
- Arranging and scheduling appointments, meetings, and events.
- Monitoring office supplies and ordering replacements.
- Assisting with copying, scanning, faxing, emailing, note-taking, and travel bookings.
- Preparing facilities and arranging refreshments for events, if required.
- Observing the best business practices and etiquette.
- Grade Twelve Certificate.
- Have Formal qualifications in office administration, secretarial work, or related training.
- 1-3 years of experience as an Administrative Secretary is a must.
- Advanced proficiency in managing documents, spreadsheets, and databases.
- Ability to liaise internally and externally on administrative matters.
- Exceptional filing, recordkeeping, and organizational skills.
interested candidates can send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com
Get FREE Job Alerts
Vacancy title: Administrative Personal Secretary [ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: H