- Zambia Airports Corporation Ltd
- 5 months ago
Zambia Airports Corporation Limited is a reputable aviation organisation with a mission to provide world class Airport and Air Navigation Services at the four major airports namely, Kenneth Kaunda in Lusaka, Simon Mwansa Kapwepwe in Ndola, Harry Mwaanga Nkumbula in Livingstone, and Mfuwe International Airport and Ten (10) Provincial and Strategic Airports. Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced Zambian nationals with a vision to excel in the following position:
EQUIPMENT ATTENDANT X1
This role reports to the Electrician. The job holder will be responsible for
Assisting the Electrician in monitoring the operation of all electrical equipment, standby generators, escalators, elevators, baggage carrousel, air conditioning, distribution boards, airside and landside lighting system and transformers at the Airports.
Key Performance Areas
- Check oil, water, air pressure and battery voltage to ensure smooth starting of the standby generator in the advent power outage.
- During equipment operation, monitor and record operating condition of the generator, escalators, elevators, transformer and all running & non-running electrical equipment under custard.
- Cleaning of equipment rooms to ensure that equipment, substations/rooms and surroundings are maintained clean.
- Maintain DC Batteries to ensure electrolyte level and voltages are okay.
- Attend to electrical any faults
- Full Grade 12 certificate with 5 O’ Level credits including English, Mathematics and Science
- Craft Certificate in electrical from a reputable institution.
- 2 years working experience in a similar institution.
Applications with detailed curriculum vitae and certified copies of all relevant academic and professional certificates, copy of national registration card (NRC)/ passport and other relevant documents with contact details, names and contact addresses of three (3) traceable referees, should be addressed to the Director Human Resource as indicated below by e-mail ONLY to firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business on 14th July, 2023 , ( Use the Job Title as Subject of your email. Failing to do that will render your application invalid ) .
The Director Human Resources
Zambia Airports Corporation Limited
Farm 4169 Off Airport Road,
P O Box 30175
NB: Please note that only short-listed candidates shall be contacted.
Get FREE Job Alerts