Warehouse Manager Nenima Trading Limited
- Nenima Trading Limited
- 5 months ago
Vacancy title: Warehouse Manager[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Trade , Category: Admin & Office ]
Jobs at:Nenima Trading Limited
Deadline of this Job:
Wednesday, July 19 2023
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Friday, July 07 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Overseeing receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations.
• Implementing operational policies and procedures.
• Implementing and overseeing security operations.
• Ensuring effective and safe use of warehouse equipment.
• Ensuring the safety of staff.
• Motivating and disciplining staff.
• Maintaining documentation and keeping accurate records of warehouse activities.
• Maintaining awareness and knowledge of the condition and location of fleet vehicles.
• Assisting with deliveries where required.
• Responsible for the supervision and management of depot team
• Responsible for the development and compliance of agreed-upon depot
• Standard operating procedures across all depot functions (eg. loading, stock reconciliation, cash reconciliation, storage, stock counts)
• Responsible for the management of inventory
• Responsible for the development of depot team budgets (eg. budget for additional personnel, storage capacity, parking capacity, offloading capacity, stock forecasting)
• Supervise claims and reports on damaged or expired stock
Qualifications & Requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management or related field.
• 5 years of warehouse management experience
• Excellent understanding of warehouse management procedures.
• Proficient knowledge of inventory and inventory controls.
• Valid driver’s license.
• Proficient computer skills.
• Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Outstanding leadership, organizational, multitasking, and problem-solving skills.
• Must be able to communicate effectively (written & verbal in English) and verbal in Bemba and Nyanja.
• Available to work extended hours
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should send their applications to:
Copy: or WhatsApp line +260976079076 by Deadline: 11th July 2023
Get FREE Job Alerts