Supply and Installation of SPGRC boundary fence in lusaka, Zambia Southern African Development Community (SADC)
- ion of SPGRC boundary fence in lusaka, Zambia
- 5 months ago
Supply and Installation of SPGRC boundary fence in lusaka, Zambia at Southern African Development Community (SADC)
Reference Number: In Situ 02/2023-24
Procurement entity: The Southern African Development Community (SADC) Plant Genetics Resources Centre, Plot 6300 Great East Road, Lusaka
1. The Southern African Development Community (SADC) Plant Genetics Resources Centre herewith invites companies/firms to submit proposals for the following contract(s):
More details on the scope of the contract(s) provided in the Bidding Document which can be downloaded, free of charge, from the following website: www.sadc.int.
2. The procurement method used for this contract is Negotiated Procedure as defined in the SADC Secretariat Guidelines for Procurement and Grants, edition of August 2021, available at the following website: www.sadc.int.
3. The INVITATION TO BID is open to all companies/firms which satisfy the eligibility and qualification requirements stated in the Bidding Document
4. The deadline date and time of submission of bids to
is 30 July 2023 at 11:59PM hours local time. Proposals received after this time and date, or submitted otherwise than indicated in the Bidding Document shall not be considered.
5. There shall be a compulsory site visit on 11 July 2023, at 10:00 hours, at the SPGRC Premises in Chongwe. Please note that tenderers who fail to send a representative to this compulsory site visit will automatically be disqualified. Tenderers who arrive after 10:00 hours will not be allowed in the Site Visit meeting.
All notifications concerning this procurement process, including: modification of the Bidding Document, results of the evaluation or cancellation notices, will be published on the following website www.sade.int and will also be communicated directly to the bidders.
Interested companies firms may seek clarification or/and additional information concerning this contract, only in writing and by latest 14" July 2023 at 17:00 hours local time, through the following email: : and Copy:
Att: Ms. Tamara Phiri, Assistant Administrative Officer SPGRC Private Bag CH6. Tel: 260 211 399 201
6. Description of goods and services:
The Construction of the SPGRC 500m Palisade Boundary fence
Get FREE Job Alerts
Supply of a brand new tractor and farming implements at Southern African Develop
Request for Expressions of Interest (Individual Consultant) tendering at Ministr
Consultancy services to undertake a beneficiary impact assessment of the Zambia
Request for Expressions of interest (individual consultant) consultancy services