Manager-facilities, Fleet And Security
- MTN Zambia
- 5 months ago
Core purpose of the Job
To formulate and manage plans, processes and procedures for integration of MTN Facilities strategy throughout the country ensuring that staff and visitors are safe, buildings are secure, environmentally sustainable, functional, efficient and adaptable to changing needs.
· Prepares annual plan for Facilities and Fleet in alignment with overall Finance Strategy including performance objectives for Facilities and Fleet;
· Manages the implementation of approved annual business plan to ensure that facilities and fleet capabilities and services are responsive to the needs of the business;
· Takes action to resolve systemic problems with operational processes;
· Prepares annual budget for Facilities and Fleet and manages approved budget prudently to ensure cost-effectiveness of facilities and fleet operations;
· Plans and reviews space within MTNZ facilities to meet business requirements, in close liaison with all stakeholders and in consultation with all relevant specialists;
· Develops and installs systems for maintenance of buildings and facilities to ensure that properties are well maintained, compliant to ISO standards and clean, and facilities operational;
· Develops and continuously reviews physical security processes and procedures including access control to ensure security of property, staff, customers and visitors within MTNZ locations;
· Develops a review an effective access control management in both systems and physical terms to MTN Sites Nationally.
· Develops plans for optimum allocation and use of parking space within MTN locations;
· Liaises effectively with Procurement for the procurement of equipment, services and other requirements to ensure highest quality the lowest price and services within service levels;
· Drafts and submits Request for Proposal (RFP) where required to Procurement;
· Conducts Facilities Management Audits in conjunction with the relevant specialists on a quarterly basis and when required to assess and manage risks;
· Propose risk management controls to be implemented.
· Manages the process of acquisition or leasing/renting of new offices/sites to ensure compliance with MTN policies and relevant legal requirements, and to ensure that the interests of MTNZ are well represented in all contracts;
· Plans for and manages MTNZ vehicle/fleet requirements aligned to business operational needs;
· Ensures equitable allocation of vehicles and control of usage and fuel consumption;
· Manages the maintenance of vehicles to ensure that vehicles in the fleet are duly licensed, in good roadworthy condition and compliant with RATSA regulations;
· Regularly obtains feedback from clients and stakeholders and continuously seeks ways of improving on quality and customer service standards including processes and procedures for service delivery;
· Measures and manages MTN’s energy consumption and waste disposal at MTN offices/sites to ensure sustainable use, compliance with various Local Government, regulator and other relevant regulations and laws;
· Manages health and safety within MTNZ, ensuring adequate processes, procedures and practices for fire safety, disease control, and physical security including awareness and compliance;
· Maintains customer satisfaction by providing liaison with the relevant departments of the firm, and following up by checking the service provided by those departments;
· Prepares and presents to the CFO weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports in agreed formats and on a timely basis;
· Effectively manages the development of direct reports, effectively linking performance management, learning & development, talent management and the MTNZ Employee Value Proposition to achieve optimum performance;
· Stays abreast of developments in areas of expertise and performs to the highest ethical and professional standards;
· Carries out any related duties that will enhance the mission of the job.
- Grade 12 Certificate (5 O’ Level credits, including compulsorily English Language and Mathematics).
- Degree in Business Administration, Building or Civil Engineering, or related field.
- Project Management qualification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a fast-paced office environment within a similar environment for both Hard & Soft Facility Management
- Advanced knowledge of electrical systems, water reticulation; maintenance and repair operations; creative and innovative;
- Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental framework
- Knowledge of preparation and application of RFx and SOW
Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
Application should consist of your letter and CV only, in a single document. Hand delivered or posted applications will not be accepted and closing date for accepting applications is 17/07/2023 .
Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacte
Get FREE Job Alerts