- World Vision Zambia
- 5 months ago
With over 70 years of experience, our focus is on helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Come join our 33,000+ staff working in nearly 100 countries and share the joy of transforming vulnerable children’s life stories!
Complete various administrative tasks that facilitate the National Director’s ability to lead the organization, including:
- Effectively serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external stakeholders on all matters pertaining to the National Director, including those of a highly confidential or critical nature.
- Provide consolidated calendar management for the National Director through daily review and prioritizing of inquiries and requests, and make judgments for the smooth running of the office.
- Ensure adequate flow of information and effective communication on all activities/ events relevant to the National Director’s (ND’s) office.
- Create and maintain appointments, workshops, and other relevant tasks for the ND. Screen, respond to, or re-route correspondences and inquiries, including email and social media
- Ensure all recurring and important Senior Leadership Team meetings are calendared six months before or as soon as possible. Take notes/action points/decision notes for SLT meetings and other relevant meetings as requested by the National Director and follow up (by her/himself or through the ND).
- Manage travel, logistics calendar, and expenses (including retirement expenses) for ND’s trips, meetings, boardroom, and workshop bookings (in partnership with Supply Chain, as needed
Financial & Procurement
- Prepare and monitor the budget for the National Director’s office, ensuring that all expenses are allocated correctly.
- Replenish office supplies such as water, snacks, printer supplies, paper, office supplies, water, etc.
- Ensure that ND office requisitions are processed and prepared following procedures and standards.
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience :
- Degree in Business Administration or any business / social science-related qualification.
- Experience working as executive assistance – work in a development-related NGO is an added advantage.
- Effective administration and people management skills.
- Full understanding of administration functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office, and related business and communication tools.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
WV Zambia takes a zero tolerance to safeguarding breaches in all its operations. Zero tolerance means;
- Failure to follow WV’s safeguarding behaviour protocols, or any other part of the WV safeguarding policy.
- Other inappropriate behaviour toward children and adults in the communities we work.
- Or failing to report a known or suspected safeguarding incident committed by a WV staff or affiliate or failing to report a known or suspected safeguarding
Applicant Types Accepted:
Local Applicants Only
Get FREE Job Alerts
Our client in the manufacturing and energy industry is seeking to employ (2) Acc
Massbreed Investments Zambia Limited is a fast growing company in the motor indu
Vacancy title: Executive Assistant to the CEO [ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Prof