- Korea Food for the Hungry International Zambia (KFHIZ) Job Opportunity
- 3 months ago
Korea Food for the Hungry International Zambia (KFHIZ) is looking for a driver to be based in Ndola
Drives the assigned vehicle to transport staff to their respective destinations and
collect / deliver material, parcels, mail etc while observing traffic rules and
Conducts daily pre operating check on the assigned vehicle, by checking tire
pressure, oil and water levels, battery, indicators etc to confirm that vehicle is fit for
Maintain the assigned vehicle and ensure that it is always kept clean, tidy and in good
Perform minor repairs and ensure other repairs are carried out properly by official
Ensures regular servicing of the assigned vehicle by alerting supervisor on due service
date or mileage to maintain the vehicle in sound working condition.
Maintain neat & accurate record of all journeys in the vehicle logbook including daily
mileage, gas consumption, oil changes and ensure vehicle is refueled as and when
Reports all accidents involving an organisation vehicle under his care, to the police
and makes a sketch of the position of the vehicle, take the particulars of the other
vehicle and its Driver, and at the earliest opportunity reports to the supervisor.
- Parks the assigned vehicle in a safe and authorized place
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Supervisor from time to time.
Qualification and Experience
- Grade 12 School Certificate including Mathematics and English
Class C Driver’s license with at least 3 years traceable continuous driving preferably
in an NGO, Company, or Government institutions.
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
- Self-disciplined and Honesty
- Must be Christian
- Fluent in English and Bemba
- Good driving skills
- Analytical Skills
- Craft Certificate in Auto Mechanics will be added advantage
How to apply
Please submit: CV, application Letter, NRC and other relevant supporting documents
NOTE: Only those who meet the requirements are encouraged to apply through email, stating in the reference/subject the position. Most importantly, only those shortlisted will be contacted.