Process Controller or Central Control Room Operators (CCR) Sable Zinc Kabwe Limited-Roan Copper Concentrator
- ors (CCR) job
- 3 months ago
Vacancy title: Process Controller or Central Control Room Operators (CCR)[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Mining , Category: Admin & Office ]
Jobs at:Sable Zinc Kabwe Limited-Roan Copper Concentrator
Deadline of this Job:
21 September 2022
Within Zambia , Ndola , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, September 14, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Learn more about Sable Zinc Kabwe Limited-Roan Copper Concentrator
Sable Zinc Kabwe Limited-Roan Copper Concentrator jobs in Zambia
Sable Zinc Kabwe Limited- Roan Copper Concentrator is a Ndola based Mining Company owned and operated by Jubilee Metals Group Plc, an Industry leading in processing and metal recovery business. The Company seeks to employ suitably qualified, experienced and result oriented individuals to fill up the above position
Overall Job Purpose
• Monitor various sections of the production line from the Central Control Room (CCR) to ensure precision and adherence to standards in the concentrate production process.
• Provide relevant information and direction to Plant Attendants and Operators in the production line based on monitored operations in liaison with the Shift Coordinators.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist in implementing company’s approved production plan.
• Monitor and control all sections of the plant process lines to ensure stable equipment operation, employee safety and compliance with prescribed standards and environmental regulations.
• Log in process data at specified intervals; document and report operational activities accordingly.
• Ensure smooth operation of the parameters by providing constant feedback and relevant guidance to Shift Coordinators, Engineers, Plant Attendants and Operators in the execution of field work.
• Operators and Attendants of failures, potential failures or trouble spots and provide direction for problem solving.
• Diagnose and troubleshoot potential operating problems, either in consultation with Shift Coordinators, Engineers and the Section Head or independently when immediate action is necessary to ensure production resumes.
• Continuously review the plant automation system and make recommendations for improvement based on leading practices.
• Perform any other duties assigned by the Shift Coordinator.
• Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in any science/engineering discipline.
• Minimum of two (3) years relevant work experience in the same field
• Member of Engineering Institution of Zambia (EIZ)
• Working knowledge of copper concentrate production process
• Good knowledge of relevant parameters and standards applicable to copper concentrate production.
• Good problem solving and analytical skills
• Good communication skills
• Ability to pay attention to details
• Good interpersonal and relationship management skills
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Only applicants who meets the above requirements should submit their applications with copies of detailed Curriculum Vitae with traceable references, academic/ professional qualifications and any other relevant documentation in support of the application. Applications should be addressed to the Human Resource Lead through: Recruitmentzambia@jubileemetalsgroup.com
Closing date for application is September 21, 2022.
Vacancy title: Senior Metallurgist [ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Mining , Catego
Vacancy title: Shift Foremen [ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Mining , Category: Ad